Motor Vehicle Accidents

Motor Accident Compensation

If you have been involved in a road accident, whether as a driver, a passenger or a pedestrian, and you have been injured, you are eligible to make a compensation claim.

Milicevic Solicitors are dedicated compensation lawyers with a respected track record of successful claims. The legal team has wide experience in road accident claims of all kinds. No case is too small to consider or investigate. If you need advice on claiming the compensation you need after a road accident, contact the Milicevic legal team today.

Types of compensation covered under CTP

CTP insurance covers all kinds of modes of transport, from road vehicles – cars, trucks, motorcycles, buses – to trains, boats (including ferries). Whether an accident happens while you are driving any of these vehicles, or are a passenger aboard any one of them, or are even a pedestrian or passer-by and are hit by one of these vehicles, if you are injured, you can claim compensation.

CTP insurance may cover:

  • Medical care, present and future
  • Rehabilitation and recovery
  • Disability and suffering
  • Lost superannuation
  • Lost pay, present and future
  • Costs of making a legal claim

Milicevic Solicitors have major experience in cases involving all of these issues. Contact the legal team to find out how to make a compensation claim for your road accident injury.

Road accident compensation payouts

In road accident cases, there are two kinds of compensation payouts, covering Economic and Non-Economic Loss.

Economic Loss relates to your wages: how much pay you have missed, because of the accident. To demonstrate this, insurers and courts need to see your financial documents, including payslips and tax returns.

Non-Economic loss refers to your emotional, physical and mental injuries and the impact of the accident on your personal life. Every case for Non-Economic Loss has to be based on your unique circumstances.

The legal team at Milicevic Solicitors understands how important a compensation payout could be for you after a motor accident. As dedicated compensation lawyers, Milicevic Solicitors stand ready to assist and advise you. Find out what Milicevic Solicitors can do for you by calling (02) 9264 6499 today.